By Alisha Merrow
According to this article by Yahoo.com, PR is listed as the sixth most stressful job for 2014. And as we all know, being a student is certainly stressful too! Here are some tips I’ve come up with to help you relax and ease your mind.
- Hit the gym: Working out reduces stress and helps get your mind off your worries.
- Spend a day with friends: Hanging out with friends is a guaranteed good time!
- Binge on Netflix: Spend a day watching drama unfold that has nothing to do with your life.
- Go exploring: We live by so many cool cities like Detroit and Ann Arbor, take advantage of them!
- Treat yourself: When I’m stressed, I like to treat myself by doing things like buying a specialty coffee, going shopping, etc.
I know that there are many more things you can do when you’re stressed and want to relax, but these are my top five! What do you like to do?